Bale Baron Machinery Hire
Bale Baron hire rates.
The hirer is responsible for any operator neglect, abuse or tyre damage.
There are no restrictions on how many bales you produce during the season (1st May to 30th September).
|Model||Duration||25th April||25th June||25th August||Total|
|New 4240T *||Season||£6000||£4,500||£4,500||£15000|
|New M/F 1840||Season||£3000||£1500||£1500||£6000|
Bale Baron Hire – Extra information
- £1000 booking deposit is payable on all Bale Baron hire agreements after November.
- £500 booking deposit payable on all Bale Hire upto the end of November.
- Delivery and collection are charged extra
- Operator courses available.
- All balers have a manufacturers warranty or on 2nd hand balers a similar warranty supplied by Bale Baron UK Ltd.
- 80% rental rebate on 2nd hand machines purchased at the end of the machines hire period.
- 90% rental rebate on new machines purchased at the end of the machines hire period.
At Bale Baron UK Ltd we fully understand the importance of reliable service for the products we sell.
Where a manufacturer’s good name is only as good as the product he sells, our name is only as good as the back-up we give. It helps that we believe we are selling the best products.
Normal time including weekend work £60:00 per hour 6:00am – 9:00pm
Overtime £80:00 per hour 9:01pm – 5:59am
Bank Holidays £80:00 per hour
Travelling time & mileage £1.60 per mile
Mileage charges are calculated on assumed journey to and from the home base of the attending engineer
Third party materials & engineers expenses at cost + 15%
Our Service Team
Nick started work with Sid at South Down Tractors before leaving to start his own successful agricultural repair business. He has worked with us at Bale Baron since the first machine came over in 2009.
Started training as an agricultural engineer in 1979 and soon found an opportunity to specialise in Hesston machinery .Trained on the original McConnell bale packer and began his business Independent Tractors in 1990 providing service and support to balers throughout the UK and Europe.
In 2009 he was approached by Nick Scrase to support their new Bale Baron .The rest as they say is history
Ian is an experienced agricultural engineer, he services all of our Mchale and Solis tractors as well as running his own agricultural business.
Hi, I have received my speedy grease gun and locknlube coupler and used it for the 1st time yesterday and to say I was impressed would be an understatement....